jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

Bye bye Kenya

It is never easy to say goodbye to a place in which you have lived for half a year. And even more when it is a place you have enjoyed so much of. And even more if you know you are not going to return probably in a very very long time...
So yes, now is the time to announce it. I am leaving GVI, as a consequence of a new job offer I've got in Belize (Central America, and yes, it exists!) last week. I will move there in January, so I will return to my blogging activities then. So please, excuse me if I don't write during the following days, but I have to farewell to many things and people. I would like to meet for the last time with colleagues and friends in Mombasa, have a last dinner in Road Runners... and tomorrow, heading up to Nairobi, to explore the capital and, hopefully, the Rift Valley.
So, I only can say... see you soon! To some of you, next week in Spain. For the rest, when I will return to writting in January.
And to all the people that made this experience unbelievable: Asante sana!
Baadai! (see you soon, in kiswahili)

One of the last sunsets in Mkwiro Island.

1 comentario:

  1. BELIZE???parece una broma, aunque se que no lo es...No paras quieto eh??bueno, ya me contaras en unos dias tus planes.

    ResponderEliminar