lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

Post lobster fest

After a weekend of scuba diving and partying in Placencia, and once all the news have already been adequately contrasted and double-checked, I can finally made some official announcements about my future.

Finally, it seems definitive that I am going to study the Erasmus Mundus Master in Environmental Studies, Policy and Management (MESPOM). The first year takes place in the Central European University, in Budapest, may be in different universities and countries according to your choice... but I know where I will be next September!!!!!!

And, also good news, my lightning trip to Spain was very successful, as I got the La Caixa scholarship, for which scholarship I was required to attend a personal interview in Madrid. Which means I have also the funds!

Even though I am happy in Belize... I look forward to be a student again in Budapest!

1 comentario: