lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

On holiday

Well, at last... after a lot of hard working weeks and weekends, it is already my turn to take a break! And it is not a short one, not: (almost) two weeks of continued holidays! I sincerely don't remember when did I take such a long full break (this means, with no other worries like freelancing or preparing eventual changes of residence).
After a weekend in Mombasa (oh yeah: good food, free place to stay in...) yesterday I took a bus in direction to Arusha... in Tanzania! And that's where I am now. My objective: safari in the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro, that is going to occupy my following five days. Then, on Sunday, I will head towards Zanzibar to enjoy of a relaxed time of diving and chilling out! (or at least, that's what I hope).
Hope to find time in this busy schedule to keep you updated...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario