miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

Introduction: from the Pole to the tropics

As an introduction to this blog, I would like to explain why I have decided to write it. Since two years ago, I have been traveling pretty a lot: first it came the Erasmus in Norway, and later Svaldbard and Brussels, passing through Madagascar, among many others.
During all this trips, I have made a lot of friends and met tons of people, apart from the friends I had back at home, in Spain. And keeping in touch with all of them has become unsustainable, if doing it via email. That’s the reason for this blog: a new adventure is coming, and connectivity will become though. Africa doesn’t make exceptions. I want to keep in touch with all of you, and I think this may be the most efficient way.
Hence, this blog is dedicated to all my friends! Enjoy it, folks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario